Friday, March 25, 2011

Photos From The Gotham Show!

My VERY GOOD buddy Ed Cavanagh--Manager of the club and the nicest guy in the world.

Lou--head of security at Gotham. Best staff -- they always have my back! This guy does not screw around and a sweetheart!

Drunk teachers! Cool.

Klaus --the German Dude


Stud Mexican dude with pony tail. I was jealous.

An Italian friend of mine from my hometown in Rhode Island. Doing the goomba salute

This woman is cute and i hit on her but her husband was with her!

This guy had 2 women--sort of

Greg Gutfeld, host of "Red Eye" on Fox news which I go on and my friend Lauren Zander with her friends--cool people.

Anthony Pic in the striped sweater and friends--I think that girls like me!

Lauren Zander and me. She's an awesome person

Dan and Rodney--guys I used to work with at First Boston

Tommy, a cool NYC guy--he's puerta rican and had a knife on him -- I swear! Stereotypes apply!

Don't ask

Not a terrorist!

Inexplicable

he's well ... you know

Good friend Tim.

Baseball parents--my kid plays ball with the sons of these folks--awesome people!

My son's teacher--how cool is she!


 A teacher at my son's school

Friends and teacher from my son's school

Friends and teachers from my son's school


Good friends from my son's school!

Fans who come out to see me all the time--really awesome people

I liked this kid's hair

Loud Dominicans! Go figure! They were really funny!

My new friend John and his wife--this guy was so awesome and he has a hot younger wife--stud!

A banker from Conn. This guys was THE COOLEST!

Jimmy and Johnnie--My newest fans- came to see me headline after seeing me at another club-and they're gay! I fit right in I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment